Kleresca® Skin Rejuvenation is a non-invasive and safe treatment designed to rejuvenate your skin. Kleresca® works by stimulating your skin’s own biological processes to improve your complexion and overall skin quality. The treatment works by:
- Inducing collagen production
- Reducing pore size
- Eliminating fine lines
- Reducing signs of scarring
Kleresca® Skin Rejuvenation uses LED light and a special gel formulation to stimulate your skin cells in 3 simple steps. The treatment is performed once a week for four weeks. You should see noticeable improvements to your skin during the course of treatments as well as long-lasting improvements after it has ended.
1. The skin is cleaned and Kleresca® Skin Rejuvenation gel is applied.
2. The gel is illuminated for nine minutes using the multi-LED Kleresca®lamp; together creating fluorescent light energy that stimulates the skin.
3. The gel is removed and the skin is cleaned and moisturized.
For more information, visit www.kleresca.com.au